Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Saturday 14 June 2008

giddieup

The rolled handles are all on the wares from mondays session now took a while, I'll be on a tool hunt soon really need a rolling pin in my studio plus i was checking out emilys blog she has all sorts of tuts. happening, here's the page will the rolling pins all decked out for pattern making. 

I cut my thumb today courtesty of the screen mesh i've been using for texture, so that's another tool to make more functional, I have a handy mesh roller in my tool kit at the club need to duplicate it. I'll grab some shots of tools this week, I always find a facinating tool invention at demonstrations fleur schell showed some tricky moves with the back of a tv set at a demo in ballarat we went to a couple of years ago. The pics are from the demo & teapot from coinciding exhibition in Ballarat vic.


No comments:

Post a Comment