Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Monday 14 November 2016

new shop...

I am delighted to have my work in the Barossa and recently been welcomed into the fold of an old adorable shop in Angaston.
Some stock refreshing happened over the weekend and also new wares ready in my studio store. All works are made by me in the Jamfactory, Seppeltsfield studio, visiting days are Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 11-5pm.
Another firing in my gas kiln will be underway shortly and if you want to see more of process check out my facebook page Ang Walford Ceramics for current goings on. I’m also on Periscope a mobile app, where you can see works being made and generally stop by for a chat mid process.
And it continues, experimenting with surfaces....'I rode my bike' is a clear glaze fail but I kinda like it! 

More lovely shinos, with a tad too much wood in the firing causing the darker tones. I was trying to create lighter surfaces but more wood meant more colour, whoops!








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful glazes with a wonderful air of mystery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers smarts! Great to hear from you again 😀

      Delete
  2. Would not have know they were "whoops". Particularly like second pic up from bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, that 'whoops' was in reference to putting too much wood in the firing ;)

      Delete