Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Saturday 28 May 2011

monday monday...

I can't believe I have been home for a month and just today I'm compiling the last of my trip movies, tonight's is of Michael Hunt and Naomi Dalglish of Bandana Pottery Bakersville, NC.... we headed up into the Hills for a Day trip with Ron Philbeck and first stop including lunch was with this lovely couple...they have a sweet little cottage on a hillside with their workshop and gallery and kiln space just a walk away, we gushed and ahhhed our way through their sweet gallery unfortunately I was well out of cash but Hannah, Doug and Ron made up for that with quite a lovely collection of purchases... anyhoo without further ado here's naomi and michael..

7 comments:

  1. I was thinking it was Monday there and then I thought no you're not that far ahead of us, I just woke up so who knows where my brain is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheheh oh that's hilarious Linda good one :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the editing on your vid...great shots of pots while people are laughing and talking in the background, which is missing from many videos. It makes them more human I think...er, the pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi barbara, thanks that is one cool thing about this vid there was so much chatting i wanted to capture some of it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you remember the Naomi candle sticks in my dining room???

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a sweet movie of a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete