Wednesday, 18 June 2008

all tea-ed up
















































A very productive day today, I dried off the teapot forms I made last night and did the spouts lids and tops all ready to assemble. I managed to get one all together and the other three I can do tomorrow now that I have a concept happening. The only preformed idea I started with was that the spout needs to work with the experimental jug form I made earlier this year. 

These pieces will be for the gallery in the Barossa I'm putting work in for SALA and also for the Tea Tree Gully Art Show which reminds me application forms need to be in by Friday 18th July .

The last pic is one of my most favourite tools, its a piece of security screen mesh pop riveted to some pvc pipe, the same material that i gouged a nice piece of my thumb out with on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment