Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Saturday 10 April 2010

a lil bit of shino...








I was trying to figure out how to spend my afternoon today since i visited the club this morning and my saturd'y buddies were elsewhere....and suddenly i got inspired to glaze...weird perhaps but that's what i did..

There's quite a bit of shino, some celedon and shino combo's I will be very careful with the brushing this time, who was it who said shino doesn't like underpants?? any way haven't forgotten and it's separation anxiety from now on for my shinos!!

As you can see my glaze trolley is out, I love wheels! and glazing on every table top. I'm not sure when the firing will happen but i hope this week some time and a few lovely ash glaze tests from Hollis, thanks and i'll post the results... well happy wkd all, chat soon.

7 comments:

  1. busy saturday for you! shino without underpants and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey patricia, shino all nudi at the mo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You GO GIRL! THEN, come up here and you can glaze my pieces much better than I ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa love to cindy is the sun out yet???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those glazed pots! I always heard 'shino first or you are cursed!' Can't wait to see them fired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how does a shino find out about one's underpants? good luck on the firing

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh jim, the shino it's a mystery... very clever glaze!!

    ReplyDelete