Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Saturday 16 January 2010

balmy evening...




off to the beach we trecked last night celebrating lauren's b'day my niece, only took us 22 years to get there apparently it's been always inclement for her event and we just haven't made it...but there ya go persistence...and a lovely sunset it was...i grabbed a few shells some lovely pointy ones to experiment with and perhaps on the tiles...

and this week a plaster workshop at roses place woohoo!, i'll be doing some plate molds to whip up emergency kiln fillers and just play with the plate form which can be a bit tense when throwing them ... so the goal is to loosen up with the plate form and work more on the deco side!!


5 comments:

  1. I love the ocean and shells. I fill my pockets until my pants fall down.
    We are warming up here it was so nice yesterday I worked outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear that it's balmy anywhere on the planet, Ang. Keep those summer images coming. We need them. Glad to hear you're joining the bloggers/potters show, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know the feeling my pockets had quite a bit a sand floating in them too!!! super its warming up for you CWG..

    hey hollis, how about dancing outside listening to your friend's new groovy loungey jazzy band play?? pics tomorrow...ooh thanks that was lovely to receive an invite to the bloggers show.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ocean is so calming and at the same time invigorating, beautiful photos. you have reminded me I need a trip to the coast real soon, can't wait to see what you do with the shells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi linda, it really is something different isnt it at the beach its about 45mins away but i dont go often enough...

    ReplyDelete