Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Saturday 7 May 2011

space...

Really obligatory a clean up before making a mess again!!! I spent most of yesterday getting gear out of my studio just to get some clear head space and at the end of the day real space!!!
I still want to get some high shelves in to sort out some space for finished work rather than having everything boxed up..although its good for markets its hard to show any one work when I have to rummage for it through 5 market boxes and the shelves really are looking just cluttered not user friendly to see what need firing and what is just junk!!


So space yey... and a lil short throwing moment making some really loose bowl forms with my hands in clay for the first time in a month!!!!
Must fix that right now off to the studio again....
cameo by doug fitch sprig stamps



 

No comments:

Post a Comment