Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Monday 11 April 2011

thurs and friday mash up...

   more pics from the MET on Thursday a truly awesome place...
reds at the met





raining inside!!




 no not really just playing with a water bottle soft focus anyone??!


central park

look the Guggenheim


 I may make it back to the Guggenheim on my way out of the States not sure at this point how my time will go but if I have a few hours yes!! unfortunately it was closed on Thursday which seems to be my luck really, When i was in Hong Kong 7 yrs ago our day in the city was plagued by closed Museums....more research needed perhaps..

on the train on my way out to Boston




 That was a long train ride out to Boston from New york city followed by a bus trip out to Cape Cod where Hollis met me from the bus a welcome face after a very looong day...... have i said it was a long and tiring day yet???
and dinner fish and chips!!!!!
with the lovey Hannah and Doug and the crew...Hollis and Dee



the green chicky....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are really HERE!! I'm jealous you are meeting some Blog peeps! Swing through Alaska so we can hit the pubs!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed Cindy well closer to where you are anyway :))....I can see Alaska from here hehhehe....Next trip for sure I must head your way...

    ReplyDelete