Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Monday 15 September 2008

spring is coming..


























Spring is coming and how can I tell coz the winds are picking up 25km apparently which means another noisy night at my place as the winds batter the end walls. 

Coming up for Spring my market buddy Rose and I have a busy October planned, the 1st is the long weekend and the monday we'll be at the AHAM- Adelaide Hills Artist Market held at Hahndorf  Academy

The next weekend Friday and Saturday is an invitation Artists Market in Kent Town. October is also Spring Fair time & one of those being The Waldorf School Fair in Mount Barker plus our usual Stirling Market..

And check out these guys at Windy Ridge Pottery  incredible kiln building of a bizen noborigama 3 chamber kiln and there mighty scrounging abilty for building materials.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot that while we're heading into fall, it's spring in the southern hemisphere!

    Looks like you're going to be busy. I responded to your question about domains on my blog - and am going to look for an email address to forward that info on to you just in case you missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cynthia, got it thanks, all sorted today I knew you could help me out..

    ReplyDelete