Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Tuesday 2 August 2011

pre spring has hit...

The pre spring has hit nicely this week and heading for 22C today what more could you ask for!

Yesterday was plinth painting day at Q Gallery, Rose and I headed out to the club to pick up a few extra plinths and after greeting the Plover that has taken residence in the roof again this year we loaded up our cars and headed up into the hills...

Woodside is a very picturesque spot for wkd drives and it's this that we're hoping having a show in the hills will be an added bonus with peeps dropping in on the wkds... Yesterday was stunning up there the sun was out and the Barristers Block Wineries Loos are something to shout about :))

So anyhoo the plinths are all painted up and Wednesday we head up for setting the gallery after a good tidy up and a clean I think it will look great...

Very soon I'll be cracking the kilns for my tile work...so here's hoping that my really slow firing has paid off...and a sneak peek later perhaps....

Anyhoo below is Mud on deck keeping watch this morning at the top of the steps and below a great portrait from my friend Derek...I just love this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment