Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Monday 13 June 2011

renovators delight...


  well, mine anyway!!!

the beast had a major facelift today with capacity for two more sets of shelves depending on the work of course.. A massive thanks to kevin, mr super welder.. I kept the cups of tea coming amongst warnings to sheild my eyes.. to which i complied while pointing and shooting from my phone :)) I'm amazed pretty much kept him in the frame for all of said pics and vids...

All that is left is the fibre work, I'll be cutting up my old door to use as much as possible of the old stuff and making a square to round collar for the exit flue that should be fun making that fit and as soon as possible as SALA is looming near and lots of work to be fired...

 and now for some very sad news, my flip died....oh dear after running the tech gauntlet and trying everything to remedy the prob I think it has to be said that it served me well for 3 years and now the search for a replacement...hello eb#y

welding by kevin capaldi, tea by me, tunes by bellowhead 'little sally racket' ;) thanks H

3 comments:

  1. fun music on your vid. i guess we'll see if bigger is indeed better with two more sets of shelves, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jim, I'm excited!!! I think I just like wrecking things then making them agin :P yey for improvements...

    ReplyDelete