Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Wednesday 22 October 2008

slippin & stuff
























I 'm back on track today and know it because i have 4 things on the go at once.....

I did several car plates today they are slipped with copper, the oval dish is an oversized slump plate mold impressed with a wooden stamp, the last pic is a mold of a dog ball I made years ago......a fun week planned  ahead to play with my molded pieces, a tent peg, seed pods and the ball!...

The table is also taking shape with most tiles in their place, now the drying continues under weights... 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Ang - are these the texture molds you were describing?

    The platters look nice and large and love the dog ball! (but having 2 dogs makes me biased I suppose)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some other flat plaster slabs that i carved into, I'll get shots of those today, I think they were the one i was referring to, sorry brain is still bit fuzzy entered migraine space last wkd and its taking a while to get over...

    ReplyDelete