Follow Me on Pinterest

tag

Tuesday 10 June 2008

ahh the recycled

























Hi Caffa, I'm assuming that's your dot in the map??

It's just so nice working with the recycled clay body, I  had a play yesterday with altering forms, pushing the sides, squaring the forms in different ways and finally sculpting ribbed curves, these will have rolled handles added to them this week its sooo damp outside they haven't dried off at all since yesterday so no rushing to get them finished.. 

SALA is coming up in August and I have 2 places to get work ready for and the raku is being stuborn in the clean up phase but I'll get there..  And I'm making a teapot grouping for the Peter Franz Gallery in the Barossa think I'd better get started on that this week... mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment